How to do Passport Seva Login: A passport is an important travel document which is required while you are travelling to other nations. Normally it is issued by the government of the country that represents your identity and nationality in another country when you are travelling in international countries. So, if you want to apply for the online passport then, you can apply online for your passport from the official website of the Indian Passport Seva Portal. You will need to login to your account with your login id and passport and then you can fill online passport application form and submit it to your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and after verification, you will get your passport. Your passport contains your name, date of birth, place, photograph and signature and other identifying information. To login to passport Seva portal you must have a login id and passport and if you do not have login id and password then you will need to register yourself with registration link.
Steps to do Passport Seva Login
To login passport seven official websites, you will need to register yourself with new user option. Only then you will get your login id and password and if you are an existing user then, you can login directly by using your login id and password. So, if you are a registered user then follow below steps to login.
- First of all, visit the passport India official website which is passportgov.in.
- You can also type ‘Passport India’ in Google and click on the official site link of the passport India or click on “User Login” link to reach directly on the login page.
- The passport Seva official website will open here you will have to click on “Existing User-Login” button.
- Now, the login page will open where you will need to type your ‘login Id’ in the box and then click on “Continue” button.
- Then, you will need to type your secret password and enter displayed character in the given box.
- Now, click on “Login” button and in this way you will be logged into complete further activities.
For fast login or direct login, you can use below URL
Contact information-National Call Centre and IVRS
If you need any information or have suggestions on Passport services then you can call on:
- Dial: 1800-258-1800 (Toll-Free).
- 040-66720567(paid) for J&K.
- 040-66720581(paid) for the North East States.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to do Passport Seva Login”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about Indian Passport.